Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read our eBooks or to view sample chapters.
What's an eBook?
An e-book, or electronic book, is a digital book that you can read on a computer screen or print from your computer. Our eBooks are electronically-scanned copies of rare books, archived on CD-ROM. The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read the eBooks as the books are in PDF format.
What are the benefits of eBooks?
How do I read an eBook?
- Cheaper than paper books
- Free samples offered – Portions of our eBooks are free for you to browse so you can be sure you are buying a book that will satisfy your needs.
- Retains complete formatting of print book – Our eBooks look exactly like the print version.
- Print complete book or just the sections you want – You can print a copy of the eBook for your own personal use.
- Complete bookmarks and/or hyperlinks – Most of our eBooks contain a complete list of hyperlinked bookmarks or table of contents for every major section in the book. Navigating and finding information in the eBook is simple and fast.
- Easy installation – All you have to do is first install the Adobe Acrobat Reader before opening the book. eBook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
Reading or viewing an eBook is easy. All you need is the Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows or Macintosh.
What are my legal obligations?
eBooks purchased from Vintage-eBooks.com are sold as a "single-user" copy for your personal use. They may not under any circumstances be resold or redistributed without the expressed written permission from Vintage-eBooks.com.
What if I do not want to purchase an eBook through eBay or PayPal?
Not a problem! If you would like to pay by check or money order, please click here for more information. If you have further questions, please send us an email. We're happy to help!
How do I get help if I have a problem?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a voice message on our toll-free number at 800-610-5922 and describe the problem you are having. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is the return policy?
We guarantee the quality of our product, however, we are currently unable to accept returns of eBooks because it did not contain the information you were looking for.